A Butterfly That Brings Summer!

Hornet Butterfly
Hornet Butterfly

 This weekend I was browsing internet for news and I stumbled upon a plugin called Hornet Butterfly. In the title of the webpage was written "A high versatile and powerful master processor". My attention was drawn and I took a gamble to buy it. The process of buying and downloading was very simple so after 10 minutes the plugin was installed.

What I saw was a complete mastering line with a top EQ I already knew. The chain is not mandatory, you can change the order of the parts to what you want or you can switch them of globally or one at a time. Today I mastered my first serious piece of music with Butterfly and managed to get very good results in unmasking parts in the song that were masked. Everything is very attractive to see and very visible to work with. I managed the plugin very fast, with experience it's very fast to understand. Also when you'r new to mastering you will get a grip very fast of this plugin.

Though it's very new I can recommend this plugin. Below a song mastered with this plugin.




Below the info video about the plugin.



Comments

Popular posts